The 1818 high school coordinator is foundational to the success of students participating in the program and creating a college-going culture.
The high school coordinator helps ensure the success of a partner high school and its students in the 1818 Advanced College Credit program.
Applying to Be Your School's Coordinator
To be approved as your high school's official coordinator, consult with your administration. Upon their approval:
The 1818 program will review your packet and will set up your necessary credentials, profiles, access and tools to manage the high school's program. The coordinator should also register for New Partner Orientation and the Summer Symposium.
Role of a Coordinator
Responsibilities of the coordinator include:
- Facilitating the program at the respective high school utilizing materials available in the Collaboration Drive.
- Ensuring the program at the high school meets all set policies and guidelines.
- Providing assistance to instrcutors including reminder of submitting syllabi annaully to the Collaboration Drive and entering semester grades.
- Advising students through the registration process, changing registrations, submitting student scholarships, and reminding students of deadlines and other tasks as requested.
- Answering student questions about eligibility, tuition payments, and transferring credits.