Working and Teaching at SLU
Saint Louis University is one of the St. Louis region's largest employers. More than 3,200 faculty members carry out our Jesuit mission by inspiring students, researching in their fields and reaching out to the community. Another 3,000 staff members spearhead and lead programs, actively support the work of our faculty and students, and keep the University running smoothly.
- 01/18Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience Grand Rounds
- 01/18Neurology Grand Rounds
- 01/18Staff Advisory Committee (SAC) Monthly Meeting
- 01/18Chairs Meeting
- 01/18Innovative Technology Grant Town Hall
- 01/18Molecular Microbiology and Immunology Seminar
- 01/18McNair Scholars Program Informational Session
- 01/19Innovative Technology Grant Town Hall
- 01/19NEH Research Fellow Welcome Reception
- 01/21'An Afternoon with the Saints in Glass'