The American University in Spain
Saint Louis University's Madrid Campus delivers a world-class education and will expand your cultural horizons, whether you study with us for four years or just a few months. We welcome students from the United States, Spain and more than 65 other countries to pursue degrees and study abroad.
In addition to 13 undergraduate and three graduate degree programs that can be pursued entirely in Spain, our Madrid Campus enables students to complete requirements for all of Saint Louis University’s nearly 100 degree programs. Students pursuing degrees in select programs can also begin their studies in Madrid, then transfer to St. Louis to complete their degrees.
Benefits of Studying at SLU-Madrid
- SLU-Madrid is recognized by the Spanish Consejería de Educación, Juventud y Deporte de la Comunidad de Madrid as a foreign institution authorized to operate U.S. degree programs in Madrid.
- Our faculty are fully committed to you as a student. Our exceptionally low student-professor ratio means that they know you personally.
- Financial aid is offered to more than half of our students.
- You’ll find that you will quickly feel at home in our newly renovated, historically protected buildings, within minutes of the city center. Students live with Spanish families, in student residences or find their own apartments all over the city.
- Whether on your own or with the University, you will be able to experience Spain, the rest of Europe and beyond with the Madrid campus as your home base.
- Studying with people from cultures other than your own means that you will be uniquely prepared to meet the challenges of our increasingly globalized world.