Saint Louis University’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science in Madrid offers two undergraduate degrees, as wells a minors in mathematics and computer science that can be completed entirely in Madrid.
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Minor in computer science
- Minor in engineering mathematics
- Minor in mathematics
Our faculty are innovators in pedagogy, curriculum development and classroom technology, and they are committed to helping you succeed. Faculty research interests span various areas of pure and applied mathematics, such as geometric function theory, statistics and number theory.
- Ana Granados Sanandrés, Ph.D., program director
- Cristina de la Fuente, Ph.D.
- María Félix Soler
- Javier Gamo, Ph.D.
- Fairouz Medjahed, Ph.D.
- Marta Moreno Warleta, Ph.D.
- Ana María Portilla Ferreira, Ph.D.
- Javier Ignacio Romero, Ph.D.
- Anitha Srinivasan, Ph.D.
The University provides free math tutors to help with select mathematics courses. The courses our tutors can assist with are: MATH 0260: Intermediate Algebra, MATH 1200: College Algebra, MATH 1320: Survey of Calculus, MATH 1400: Precalculus and MATH 1510: Calculus I.
Contact Ana Granados Sanandrés, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about when tutors are available.
Fall 2018 schedule
- Monday: 1 to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. to noon
- Thursday: 1 to 2 p.m.