Members of DCHS Faculty and Staff Honored at 2016 Awards Night
The Doisy College of Health Sciences honored five faculty and staff members at its
2016 Faculty and Staff Awards Night in May. The annual event is designed to pay tribute
to faculty and staff members who go above and beyond the day-to-day responsibilities of their jobs and make the
college a better place in the process.
The 2016 award winners were:
- Excellence in Classroom Teaching: Minh Kosfeld, Ph.D., MLT (ASCP), Assistant Professor in the Biomedical Laboratory
- Excellence in Mentoring and Interaction with Students: Julie Wolter, MA, RHIA, FAHIMA, Program Director and Associate Professor in the
Health Sciences and Informatics Department
- Excellence in Scholarship: Austin Turner, M.S., CNMT, RT(MR), Clinical Coordinator and Instructor in the Medical
Imaging and Radiation Therapeutics Department
- Excellence in Service: Teresa Neal, M.H.A., RHIA, Program Director and Associate Professor in the Health
Sciences and Informatics Department
- Staff Excellence: Andrea Flynn, Administrative Assistant in the Health Sciences and Informatics Department
The evening included dinner, refreshments and a reception. Doisy College Dean Mardell
Wilson, Ed.D., RD, LDN, as well as faculty, staff and guests of the honorees attended.