DCHS Faculty and Staff Honored with Multiple Awards
Six faculty members and one staff member from Doisy College of Health Sciences (DCHS) were recently honored with various awards from the DCHS Faculty and Staff Awards, Student Government Association (SGA) Awards and the Housing and Residence Life Awards. The recipients were as follows:
- DCHS Distinguished Teaching Award: Sarah Walsh, MOT, OTR/L
- DCHS Distinguished Service Award: Tim Randolph, PhD, MT (ASCP)SM
- DCHS Excellence in Scholarship: Rebecca Aldrich, PhD, OTR/L
- DCHS Outstanding Staff Award: Louise Neiman, MA
- Housing and Residence Life Cornerstone Award: Ginge Kettenbach, PT, PhD
- SGA Faculty Excellence Award: Rabia Rahman, MS, RD, LD
- SGA Faculty Excellence Award: Julie Wolter, MA, RHIA, FAHIMA
The DCHS Awards, the SGA Awards and the Housing and Residence Life Awards all hosted individual awards ceremonies on the evening of Thursday, May 4. All of the DCHS honorees were able to attend the ceremonies for the respective awards.
DCHS Dean Mardell Wilson, EdD, RD, LDN, was very proud of the hard work of the DCHS faculty and staff being recognized.
“These awards are a true testament of the quality, dedication and passion our DCHS faculty and staff contribute to the education of our students both inside and outside the classroom,” Dr. Wilson said. “I look forward every year to honoring our faculty and staff colleagues not only for those talents recognized by DCHS, but also recognized by the SLU community.”