Doisy College Faculty, Staff Honored with Awards
Six faculty members and one staff member from Doisy College of Health Sciences were recently honored with various awards from the college, the Student Government Association and the Housing and Residence Life. The recipients were as follows:
- DCHS Distinguished Teaching Award: Sarah Walsh
- DCHS Distinguished Service Award: Tim Randolph, Ph.D.
- DCHS Excellence in Scholarship: Rebecca Aldrich, Ph.D.
- DCHS Outstanding Staff Award: Louise Neiman
- Housing and Residence Life Cornerstone Award: Ginge Kettenbach, Ph.D.
- SGA Faculty Excellence Award: Rabia Rahman
- SGA Faculty Excellence Award: Julie Wolter
The DCHS Awards, the SGA Awards and the Housing and Residence Life Awards all hosted individual awards ceremonies on the evening of May 4. All of the DCHS honorees were able to attend the ceremonies for the respective awards.
Mardell Wilson, Ed.D., dean of Doisy College of Health Sciences, said she was very proud that the hard work of Doisy faculty and staff was being recognized.
"These awards are a true testament of the quality, dedication and passion our DCHS faculty and staff contribute to the education of our students both inside and outside the classroom," Wilson said. "I look forward every year to honoring our faculty and staff colleagues, not only for those talents recognized by DCHS, but also recognized by the SLU community.”