Sarah L. Adam, OTD, OTR/L, CBIS
Assistant Professor; Academic Fieldwork Coordinator
Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy, Washington University - St. Louis
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Neuroscience - Augustana College
- Dr. Adam has special research interests in enhancing independence and participation of individuals with disability through community-based exercise and adaptive sports. She has collaborated with an Independent Living Center and adaptive health and wellness center to create a comprehensive assessment protocol and exercise program for adults with physical disabilities.
- Dr. Adam has been practicing for the past four years as an inpatient occupational therapist and Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS) working with adults with traumatic brain injury and stroke.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Occupational Therapy Association