Lisa Jaegers , Ph.D., OTR/L, FAOTA
Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- Ph.D. in Public Health Studies/Behavioral Science & Health Education - Saint Louis University
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy - Florida International University
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy - Maryville University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Maryville University
Applications of occupational science principles and Total Worker Health® strategies
for workplace health protection and health promotion; prevention of incarceration;
and community transition and integration of individuals with a history of justice
Dr. Jaegers founded the SLU Transformative Justice Initiative (TJI), directs the OT Transition and Integration Services (OTTIS) program and facilitates the Justice-Based Occupational Therapy (JBOT) network.
Dr. Jaegers serves as Associate Director of the Saint Louis University Health Criminology Research Consortium, an interdisciplinary collaboration of researchers investigating the nexus of health, crime and the criminal justice system, and how to improve effectiveness in the areas of prevention, clinical intervention and policy.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Occupational Therapy Association, Former Chairperson - Work & Industry Special Interest Section
- Society for the Study of Occupation
- World Federation of Occupational Therapy
- Missouri Occupational Therapy Association