Patrick Corrigan, PT, DPT, Ph.D.
Physical Therapy and Athletic Training
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Clinical Biomechanics and Epidemiology, Northeastern University
- Ph.D. in Biomechanics and Movement Sciences, University of Delaware
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Dayton
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Miami University
- Dr. Corrigan's research program aims to improve outcomes for individuals with tendon and joint injuries by: 1) developing novel treatment strategies and 2) identifying biomechanical, structural, and neurophysiological factors associated with poor patient outcomes. To answer his research questions, he leverages skills and experiences in physical therapy, clinical biomechanics, diagnostic imaging, and epidemiology.
Publications and Media Placements
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Society of Biomechanics
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis Research Society International
- American College of Rheumatology