Kevin Syberg, DrPH, M.P.H.
Assistant Professor; Health Management and Policy
College for Public Health and Social Justice
- DrPH., Health Services Administration, University of Pittsburgh
- M.P.H., Health Management, University of Tennessee
- B.A., Animal Physiology, Blackburn College
Health care access by underserved populations; service utilization by the Medicaid population; the role of public health in health care reform; Accountable Care Organizations (ACDs)
Honors and Awards
- SLU Student Government Association Teacher of the Year Award, 2013 and 2014
- Recipient of three SLU Spirit of Billiken awards in 2015
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Public Health Association, member
Community Work and Service
He participates in the evaluation of an intensive case management program, Pathways to Progress, sponsored by Catholic Charities of St. Louis with the purpose of families achieving self sufficiency.