Saint Louis University’s Master of Health Administration (MHA) program recently celebrated its 75th year, making it one of the oldest M.H.A. programs in the country and a pioneer in health management education.
Webinar: A Closer Look at SLU's MHA Program
2 p.m.- 2:30 p.m., CST, Wednesday, November 8th
Health care is a rapidly growing industry in need of highly competent managers with diverse backgrounds and experiences. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in health administration, SLU's College for Public Health and Social Justice is an ideal place to start for both undergraduate and graduate students.
As a student in one of SLU’s health administration programs, you’ll experience:
- Flexible graduate degree options include in-person, hybrid (online and in-person) and online-only classes, so you can select the program that best fits your schedule.
- One-on-one attention from faculty that goes beyond the classroom to prepare students for fellowships and career advancement.
- Access to industry experts who bring applied health care projects into the classroom.
- Integrated classroom experiences with students from public health, social work, law, business, medicine, and allied health.
Explore Your Options
We offer undergraduate, master's and dual degree programs in health administration:
- Health Management, B.S.
- Health Management, B.S. to Health Administration, M.H.A. (Accelerated)
- Health Administration, M.H.A.
- Health Administration M.H.A. With Executive M.H.A. Option
- Health Administration, M.H.A and Business Administration, M.B.A (Dual)
- Health Administration, M.H.A. and Law, J.D. (Dual)
- Master of Health Care Management
- Quality and Performance Excellence, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Gain Valuable Experience
Health administration is a complex discipline that requires comprehensive management skills in operations, human resources, finance, quality improvement, population health management and health policy.
SLU's programs offer you a practice-integrated education. Our students are transformed into knowledgeable, ethical professionals prepared for a range of careers across the health sector. As a student in our programs, you can access robust professional development resources, including one-on-one coaching, lectures and workshops from industry experts, and other select training opportunities.
A Leader in the Field
A standout amongst its peers, SLU’s M.H.A. program is one of the nation’s oldest and largest graduate programs in health administration. It is consistently ranked among the top programs in graduate health care management education by US News and World Report, accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME), and highly regarded by its competitors. SLU’s program was recently awarded Program of the Year by the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA). SLU’s program also has one of the field's largest and most engaged alumni networks.