The world is increasingly becoming more interconnected which presents serious health challenges but also exciting new opportunities to better the lives of individuals and communities. As a student in one of the College for Public Health and Social Justice's public health and related programs, you'll learn to meet and excel when faced with these challenges and opportunities.
The public health and related programs in the College for Public Health and Social Justice at Saint Louis University promote the health and wellbeing of diverse populations and marginalized communities. Our unique collection of academic disciplines have a social justice thread running throughout which grounds our vision of the human person and the social order, providing a moral imperative for creating environments that advance human dignity. We train students to be solutions-oriented, to navigate the complexities of the health landscape and become leaders in their communities.
Public Health Programs
Are you a service-oriented individual who likes to ask the bigger questions about health? Do you want to address health disparities and help improve people's quality of life? Would you like to work locally or globally to promote healthy lifestyles and prevent illness and injury? Are you interested in how individual behavior, environment, biology, social structures, and policy play a role in determining health outcomes?
- Public Health, B.S.
- Public Health Minor
- Public Health, B.S. to M.P.H. (Accelerated)
- Public Health, M.P.H.
- Public Health Studies, Ph.D.
- Public Health, M.P.H and Law, J.D. (Dual)
- Public Health, M.P.H. and Medicine, M.D. (Dual)
- Public Health, M.P.H. and Nutrition and Dietetics, M.S. (Dual)
- Public Health, M.P.H. and Physician Assistant, M.M.S. (Dual)
- Public Health, M.P.H and Social Work, M.S.W (Dual)
Explore Public Health Programs
Health Administration Programs
Are you interested in working on the business side of the health care industry? Do you want to be part of teams that redesign health systems to make care more effective and efficient? Would you enjoy managing people and processes that save lives, promote population health, and improve patient experiences?
- Health Management, B.S.
- Health Management, B.S. to Health Administration, M.H.A.
- Health Administration, M.H.A. (with Executive M.H.A. option)
- Health Administration, M.H.A. and Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Health Administration, M.H.A. and Law, J.D.
- Master of Health Care Management
Explore Health Administration Programs
Health Analytics Programs
Do you like collecting and analyzing data? Do you enjoy extracting information from data? Do you relish applying statistical theories and analyses to public health, medical, or biological issues? Do you marvel at a well-designed map or graphic that elegantly summarizes data?
- Biostatistics, B.S.
- Biostatistics, B.S. to Health Data Science, M.S.
- Biostatistics and Health Analytics, M.S.
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Programs
- Biosecurity and Disaster Preparedness Certificate
- Geospatial Health Certificate
- Global Health Certificate
- Maternal Child Health Certificate
- Quality and Performance Excellence Certificate
- Public Health Certificate