Sabrina W. Tyuse, Ph.D., M.S.W.
Associate Professor; Social Work
School of Social Work
Human Behavior and the Social Environment; Social Policy for Social Justice
- Ph.D., Sociology and Social Work, University of Michigan
- M.S.W., Saint Louis University
- M.A., Sociology, University of Michigan
- B.A., Sociology, Xavier University of Louisiana
Social welfare policy and voting rights.
Publications and Media Placements
- Tahir, S., Tyuse, S.W., & Vaughn, M. G. (2014). Gender disparity in Civic Engagement among former offenders
in the U.S. population. American Journal of Criminal Justice.
- Tyuse, S.W. (2012). A Crisis Intervention Team Program: Four-Year Outcomes. Social Work in Mental Health, 10(6), 464-477.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Influencing Social Policy (ISP)
- Empower Missouri
- Crisis Intervention Team Coordinating Council, St. Louis County
Community Work and Service
- Missouri for Foundation Voter Registration
- Engagement Grant