Dannielle Joy Davis, Ph.D.
Higher Education Administration
Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
P-20 Educational Access Retention, and Outcomes
Mentoring; Teaching and Learning
- She has studied and conducted research in Ghana, South Africa, Senegal, Egypt, Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium.
- Home Education
Publications and Media Placements
- St. Louis Public Radio
- Complexity Talk Radio
- The HomeGrownSTL Vision for St. Louis
- Tips & Resources for Educating Your Child at Home
- More Black Families Have Switched to Homeschooling
- A Growing Number of Black Families Are Taking Education Into Their Own Hands
- Teaching About Water in a Virtual Middle School Context
- St. Louis Public Radio: Doin' It Our Way 9/15/22