Shape Minds, Hearts and Spirits
At the School of Education, we believe a student’s education is more than filling heads with facts, but caring for the whole person – intellectually, emotionally and spiritually.
All of our programs share a commitment to intellectual rigor and the use of knowledge for the betterment of our local, national and international communities.
We commit to careers in under-resourced schools through field experiences in local international sites, demonstrate our dedication to faith formation through the Institute for Catholic Education and build our local community through the Billiken Teacher Corps.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 314-977-3292.
- 11/15School of Education Speaker Series: Tiffany Anderson, Ed.D.
- 12/03School of Education Speaker Series: John Pijanowski, Ph.D.
- 01/16School of Education Speaker Series: Shaun Dougherty, Ed.D.
- 02/11School of Education Speaker Series: Michael Hayes, Ph.D.
- 03/05School of Education Speaker Series: Brian Kisida, Ph.D.