Reza Tourani, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science
CSCI 2100 Data Structures, CSCI 5550 Computer Networks, CSCI 1090 Introduction to
Computer Science: Special Topics: Computer Security, CSCI 2100 Data Structures, CSCI
2100 Data Structures
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, New Mexico State University
- M.S. in Computer Science, New Mexico State University
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Islamic Azad University of Tehran
Reza Tourani received a B.S. degree in computer engineering from the Azad University
of Tehran, in 2008. He worked in the telecommunication industry for four years in
Iran. He received his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in computer science from New Mexico State
University, in 2012 and 2018, respectively. He joined the Department of Computer Science
at Saint Louis University in 2018, where he is currently an assistant professor. His
research interests include security and privacy, the Internet of Things, Information-Centric
Networking, and communication.
- Security and Privacy
- Networking and Communication
Publications and Media Placements
- Travis Mick, Reza Tourani, and Satyajayant Misra. “LASeR: Lightweight Authentication and Secured Routing for
NDN IoT in Smart Cities”. In: IEEE Internet of Things Journal 5.2 (2018), pp. 755–764. doi: 10.1109/JIOT.2017.2725238. url: https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2017.2725238.
- Reza Tourani, Satyajayant Misra, Travis Mick, and Gaurav Panwar. “Security, Privacy, and Access
Control in Information-Centric Networking: A Survey”. In: IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials 20.1 (2018), pp. 566–600. doi: 10.1109/COMST.2017.2749508. url: https://doi.org/10.1109/COMST.2017.2749508.
- Reza Tourani, Ray Stubbs, and Satyajayant Misra. “TACTIC: Tag-Based Access ConTrol Framework for
the Information-Centric Wireless Edge Networks”. In: 38th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, ICDCS 2018, Vienna, Austria, July 2-6, 2018. 2018, pp. 456–466. doi: 10.1109/ICDCS.2018.00052. url: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICDCS.2018.00052.
- Gaurav Panwar, Reza Tourani, Travis Mick, Satyajayant Misra, and Abderrahmen Mtibaa. “On Implicit Denial of Service
Attack in NDN and Potential Mitigations”. In: 2018 IEEE International Conference on Communications Workshops, ICC Workshops 2018, Kansas City, MO, USA, May 20-24, 2018. 2018, pp. 1–6. doi: 10.1109/ICCW.2018.8403579. url: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCW.2018.8403579.
- Hong Huang, Yousef Jaradat, Satyajayant Misra, Amjad Abu-Baker, Rafael Asorey-Cacheda, Reza Tourani, Mohammad Masoud, and Ismael Jannoud. “Capacity of Large-Scale Wireless Networks
Under Jamming: Modeling and Analyses”. In: IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technology 66.9 (2017), pp. 8524–8534. doi: 10.1109/TVT.2017.2681656. url: https://doi.org/10.1109/TVT.2017.2681656.