Located on the first floor of Padre Arrupe Hall, the Office of the Registrar is responsible for registration, academic record-keeping and distributing transcripts at Saint Louis University - Madrid Campus.
Services offered include enrollment certification, veterans' certification, degree validation and publication of class schedules, catalogs and related academic materials.
Students use the online database Banner Self-Service to access their class schedules, transcripts and grades.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), as amended, is a federal law giving certain rights to parents or students regarding education records at schools of every level receiving funding from the U.S. Department of Education.
At the postsecondary-school level, the rights afforded by FERPA pertain, in general, to the student rather than the parent.
The form below allows students to give consent for SLU to release their information to parents or others.
Born in California and raised in Madrid, Patricia Blockmon studied one semester at SLU-Madrid before transferring to the University of Maryland, where she obtained a master's degree in computer systems management. After working in the computer department of the International Monetary Fund, in Washington, D.C., for six years, she moved back to Spain. She continued working in IT at a translation company here in Madrid until 2006, when she came on board at SLU-Madrid. Initially part of the admissions team, she managed the content of SLU-Madrid’s website, and later became the registrar.
- M.Sc., computer systems management, University of Maryland, U.S.
- B.Sc., information systems management, University of Maryland, U.S.
- 1995-2001 Network Administrator, International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C., U.S.
- 2002-2006 IT specialist, Tek Translation International, Madrid, Spain.
- Translation (Spanish to English), Évora and the Central Alentejo written by José Contreras
- Valverde (Portugal tourist guide)
50th anniversary/bicentennial coordinator
William Enriquez earned his associate of science degree in business administration from Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, California, where he worked as a group coordinator and scheduler for an event management company. He then transferred to SLU-Madrid, where he received his undergraduate degree in business administration with a concentration in international business. As a student at SLU-Madrid, he collaborated in the registrar’s office and interned intern at Volvo and Veritia Consultancy. After graduating, he worked as an executive business coach with Técnicas Reunidas and then returned to SLU-Madrid where he assists faculty, staff, students and alumni in the registrar office.
- A.S., business administration
- B.S., business administration with a concentration in International Business, Saint Louis University - Madrid
- 2005-2007 Group coordinator/scheduler, Staff Pro Inc., California
- 2010 Consultant (intern), Volvo Financial Services, Madrid, Spain
- 2013 Consultant (intern), Veritia, Madrid, Spain
- 2013-2015 Executive business coach, ALA, Madrid, Spain