Find the most updated Saint Louis University course information in Banner Self-Service.
If the meeting times or professors are not specified, it means the information has not yet been determined. Check Banner regularly to find updated information.
If you already have Banner access:
- Log in at http://myslu.slu.edu
- Click on the Tools tab
- Click on Banner Self-Service
- Click on Student and on Registration
- Click on Look Up Classes
- Select the Term and click Submit
- Click on Advanced Search
- Highlight the subjects you are interested in (or all of them to get the complete list of courses offered)
- Highlight Madrid, Spain under Campus, and click Section Search. Make sure you register for courses offered at the Madrid campus only. The section for all Madrid classes begins with an M, such as M01 and M02, as opposed to 01 and 02.
Common Banner Abbreviations
- CRN: Course Reference Number
- CMP: Campus
- M: Monday
- T: Tuesday
- W: Wednesday
- R: Thursday
- F: Friday
- CAP: Capacity
- ACT: Number of students enrolled
- REM: Remaining seats. When REM is zero or a negative number the course is closed.
- WL CAP, WL ACT and WL REM: Waitlist. These indicate the capacity, actual and remaining waitlist seats if applicable.
- XL CAP, XL ACT, and XL REM: Cross-listed. These indicate the capacity, actual and remaining seats if a course is cross-listed with another section. When XL REM is zero or a negative number the course is closed.
- PAH: Padre Arrupe Hall (Avda. del Valle, 34)
- PRH: Padre Rubio Hall (Avda. del Valle, 28)
- SIH: San Ignacio Hall (Calle de las Amapolas, 3)