If you are requesting a transcript from Saint Louis University be sent to another university, you must include a contact name, the specific office, building name and the street address. Transcripts sent to general university addresses often do not arrive at the correct office. There is no charge for this service.
Request a Transcript
Transcripts are sent via standard U.S. post and normally take two to three weeks for delivery. There is no charge for normal shipping. If you wish to have your transcript sent via courier, you must arrange for the courier company of your choice to pick up the transcript at the St. Louis campus registrar's office.
The pick-up address is:
Saint Louis University
Office of the University Registrar
DuBourg Hall, Room 119
St. Louis, MO 63103
221 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103-2097
Request a Certificate of Enrollment
Complete the Request for Official Certificate or Letter form and submit it to the registrar's office. Certificates are normally available for pickup within 48 hours. There is no charge for this service.
- Address Update
- Apostille of the Hague Application
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Enrollment Certificate or Letter Request
- Student Waiver Statement
- Graduation Application Undergraduates (Application for Undergraduate Degree)
- Graduation Application Graduate Students (Application for Graduate Degree)
- International Business or Economics Major Declaration
- Intra-University Transfer
- Majors and Minors Declaration (excluding international business and economics)
- Petition for Complete Withdrawal - Form No. 9
- Petition for Course Audit - Form No. 3
- Petition for Course Extension (Incomplete) - Form No. 2
- Petition for Course Withdrawal - Form No. 8
- Petition for Graduation Requirement Course Substitution - Form No. 17D
- Petition for Late Application for Graduation - Form No. 33
- Petition for Overload (Credits Over the Limit) - Form No. 11
- Petition for Pass/No Pass Grading Scale - Form No. 10
- Petition for Post-Baccalaureate Coursework - Form No. 12
- Petition to Add Courses After the Registration Period - Form No. 14
- Petition to Correct Course Credits - Form No. 22
- Petition to Enroll in SPS Course by Non-SPS Student - Form No. 35
- Registration/Change of Registration (Madrid)
- Request to Change Majors (Curricular Update)
- Request for Leave of Absence - Form No. 4
- Transcript Request
Academic Records Revision
For more information on academic record revisions, please see a list of frequently asked questions.