Chat with Us
College for Public Health
Doisy College of Health Sciences
Donghua Tao, M.A.L.S., M.S., Ph.D.
*For Department of Speech-Language and Hearing Sciences at Doisy College of Health Sciences, please contact Dr. Miriam Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-977-3584).
School of Medicine (Research & Basic Science Programs) and School of Nursing
Katy Smith, MLS, Ph.D.
School of Medicine (Clinical Programs) and SSM Hospitals
Angela Spencer, MLS
- Liaison – School of Medicine and Clinical support
- Chat/email/phone/in-person consultations
- Zoom/Skype consultations or presentations
- Project collaborations
- Systematic review support. Develop search strategy, recommend databases, run search, EndNote, PRISMA
- EBM instruction and support
- Case Report support
- Rounding with clinical care teams
- Journal club support
- PubMed instruction
*For Department of Medical Family Therapy programs, in the Department of Family and Community Medicine, School of Medicine, please contact Dr. Miriam Joseph (email@example.com, 314-977-3584).
What is a Liaison Librarian?
The Medical Center Library's Liaison Program links our reference subject specialists with each health sciences department and program. The purpose of this program is to foster communication in research, teaching, and clinical care between the Library and the Schools it serves.
Our liaisons are available to:
- Assist you with information requests in person, by phone or via email.
- Work with faculty to select library journals, books and databases.
- Provide class-related instruction, library tours and orientation sessions.
- Share current information regarding library programs, resources and services.
- Provide research assistance and collaboration.
- Help to set up course reserve materials in print or online formats.
- Offer other library services as requested.
Users are invited to contact liaisons about library collections and services, including electronic access to journals, books and databases. Liaisons can set up one-on-one research assistance and can arrange for class instruction and group tours. We can help you identify existing resources in your field and to obtain materials needed for research, study and clinical care.