Chat with Us
College for Public Health
Doisy College of Health Sciences and
School of Nursing
Donghua Tao, M.A.L.S., M.S., Ph.D.
School of Medicine (Clinical Programs) and SSM Hospitals
Angela Spencer, MLS
List of services offered:
Liaison – School of Medicine & Clinical support
Zoom/Skype consultations or presentations
Systematic review support – develop search strategy, recommend databases, run search, EndNote, PRISMA
EBM instruction and support
Case Report – support
Rounding with clinical care teams
Journal club - support
What is a Liaison Librarian?
The Medical Center Library's Liaison Program links our reference subject specialists with each health sciences department and program. The purpose of this program is to foster communication in research, teaching, and clinical care between the Library and the Schools it serves.
Our liaisons are available to:
- Assist you with information requests in person, by phone, or via e-mail.
- Work with faculty to select library journals, books, and databases.
- Provide class-related instruction, library tours, and orientation sessions.
- Share current information regarding library programs, resources, and services.
- Provide research assistance and collaboration.
- Help to set up course reserve materials in print or online formats.
- Offer other library services as requested.
Users are invited to contact liaisons about library collections and services, including electronic access to journals, books, and databases. Liaisons can set up one-on-one research assistance and can arrange for class instruction and group tours. We can help you identify existing resources in your field and to obtain materials needed for research, study, and clinical care.