Divya S. Subramaniam, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor and Program Director
Health Data Science and Health Outcomes Research Programs
Interprofessional Health Outcomes, Health Outcomes Measurement, Introduction to Clinical Medicine, Health Data Science Capstone Experience
- Ph.D. in public health studies from Saint Louis University
- MPH in biosecurity and disaster preparedness from Saint Louis University
Subramaniam’s research interests include health care disparities, quality of life, health measurement, survey design and analysis and last but not least, vaccination uptake, specifically the flu shot. She has also conducted various research projects related to disaster preparedness, vaccination uptake among health care workers, cancer screening and guidelines.
Honors and Awards
- Saint Louis University Reinert Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning Graduate Assistantship
- Saint Louis University Graduate Teaching Assistantship
- Saint Louis University Doctoral Research Fellowship
- Saint Louis University Research Assistantship
- University of Tulsa International Scholar
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Public Health Association