Renee L. Davis, D.N.P., RN, CPNP
School of Nursing
Coordinator of Nursing of Children's clinical component for the traditional undergraduate nursing program, instructor in graduate and undergraduate programs
- B.S.N., Saint Louis University
- M.S.N. (specialty: Nursing of Children, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner), Saint Louis University
- D.N.P., Saint Louis University
Renée Davis' research interests include pediatric obesity and food based rewards influence on obesity.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Saint Louis Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Delta Lambda Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau International
Dr. Davis oversees clinical groups at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital and Saint Louis Children's Hospital. She also teaches Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) courses at Belleville Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.