Saint Louis University's Office of Student Financial Services is your most important resource for financial assistance. The office can be reached
by phone at 314-977-2350.
The application deadline for undergraduate and graduate nursing scholarships is in
June unless otherwise listed.
Undergraduate Nursing Scholarships
*The general undergraduate and accelerated scholarship applications listed above cover
multiple scholarship funds which include:
- Viola Beckmann Scholarship
- Rita Kerlin Benning Memorial Scholarship
- Rev. Edward Filipiak Scholarship
- Franciscan Sisters of Mary Endowed Scholarship
- Joan Hrubetz Honorary Scholarship
- Margaret C. Michelson Scholarship for Nursing Students
- Med-Sense Guaranteed Association Scholarship
- Alice O'Leary and Ann O'Leary Triska Scholarship
- School of Nursing Scholarship Program
Graduate Nursing Scholarships
Applying for a Scholarship
Please keep the following in mind as you apply through the School of Nursing:
- Validate your eligibility before completing the application.
- Applications must be entirely completed for consideration. Any missing information,
specifically GPA, will disqualify you from the scholarship review process.
- Preferential consideration will be given to School of Nursing sophomores, juniors
- Except when the application deadline is earlier, please submit scholarship applications
after the spring semester to ensure we have your most current GPA.
- Mail scholarship applications to:
Saint Louis University School of Nursing
Attn: Scott Ragsdale
3525 Caroline Mall
St. Louis, MO 63104
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Scott Ragsdale at 314-977-8995 or email@example.com with any questions.