The School of Nursing reviews scholarship applications twice a year. The Accelerated 1-Year BSN scholarship application review is in April while all remaining nursing program scholarship applications will be reviewed in July.
School of Nursing specific graduate and undergraduate scholarship applications are
automatically submitted to the School of Nursing on the students behalf through the Scholarship Suite in
the mySLU portal based on information provided through Banner Self-Service. A limited
amount of scholarship options have additional questions that must be manually answered
so we encourage students to review the Scholarship Suite. Please contact Scott Ragsdale
at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any School of Nursing scholarship questions.
Saint Louis University's Office of Student Financial Services is your most important resource for financial assistance. The office may be reached at 314-977-2350 or email@example.com.
- Dr. John and Dr. Janet Severine Heryer Scholarship for SSM Health SLU Hospital Employees (undergraduate and graduate students)
- National Black Nurses Association Scholarship (April 15, 2019 application deadline)
- Army ROTC Nursing Scholarship
- Delta Lambda-at-Large Chapter Scholarships
- Accelerated 1-Year BSN Program Scholarships
- 2019 Friends of St. Louis Municipal School of Nursing Scholarship (April 15, 2019 application deadline)
- School of Nursing Graduate Student Assistantship