The Trudy Busch Valentine School of Nursing reviews scholarship applications twice a year. The Accelerated 1-Year BSN scholarship application review is in April while all remaining nursing program scholarship applications will be reviewed in July.
Accelerated 1-Year BSN Students
Please complete and submit the scholarship application by April 10, 2020.
Scholarship Application Process
Please follow these steps to apply:
- Log in your MySLU
- Click on the Tools Tab
- Click on the Scholarship Suite icon
- Complete the general application questions upon entering the site
- Once you have completed the general application, you may apply for any scholarships that show in your recommended list that have an “Apply” button. Please be sure to read these scholarships to verify you are qualified before applying. You will need to click on them to complete further questions to qualify for them. Any that do not have the “Apply” button will add your name after comparing the listed qualifications against the answers on the general application and your student information.
Student Financial Services
- Visiting Nurse Association of Greater St. Louis Scholarship
- Army ROTC Nursing Scholarship
- Delta Lambda-at-Large Chapter Scholarships
- Trudy Busch Valentine School of Nursing Graduate Student Assistantship
- Discover Nursing
- Nursing Scholarship Search
- Nursing Scholarship
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Daughters of the American Revolution