Karen Scaglione, DNP, APRN, AGACNP-BC, ACNP-BC, CLNC
Assistant Teaching Professor
Assistant Teaching Professor in the Adult Geriatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program, instructor in the graduate and doctoral programs.
- B.S.N., Saint Louis University
- M.S.N. (specialty: Acute Care, Adult Geriatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner), Saint Louis University
- D.N.P. (emphasis in Leadership), University of Missouri-St. Louis
Karen Scaglione research interest include opioid and substance abuse in the adult patient.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Society, Delta Lambda Chapter
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Saint Louis Nurses In Advanced Practice
Community Work and Service
Dr. Scaglione serves as a member and Vice-Chair of the AGACNP CEP at the ANCC and as a preceptor for nurse practitioner students in the St. Louis community. She is also a member of the St. Louis Show Me Response Team.