The Albert Gnaegi Center for Health Care Ethics offers a doctorate and an undergraduate minor in health-care ethics. The Ph.D. program presents an integrated, interdisciplinary curriculum in bioethics that prepares students to work as scholars, clinicians and corporate ethicists.
Graduate students can choose from among three dual-degree options, including a M.D./Ph.D. and a J.D./Ph.D.
Our minor in health care ethics offers undergraduate students the opportunity to engage in discussion and examination of the ethical questions that arise in our complex health care system.
- Ph.D. in health care ethics
- Empirical research
- Research ethics
- Health care ethics in the Catholic tradition
- Clinical ethics
- Ph.D. in health care ethics and J.D.
- Ph.D. in health care ethics and M.D.
- Ph.D. in health care ethics and M.A. in theology