Saint Louis University’s Ong Center offers fellowships to students who want to use the resources of the Ong Center and Ong Collection in their research.
As a fellow, scholars can use resources of the Ong Center and Ong Collection, borrow books from Saint Louis University libraries and secure parking permits. There may also be opportunities for fellows to be research assistants in the College of Arts and Sciences.
Fellowships cover full tuition but do not include a stipend. To apply, contact Sara van den Berg, Ph.D., at email@example.com. Applications for the fellowship are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Thomas Zlatic, Ph.D., professor of English, St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Jerry Harp, Ph.D., assistant professor of English and director of academic advising, Lewis & Clark College
- Paul de Palma, Ph.D., professor of computer science, Gonzaga University
Past fellows of the Ong Center have gone on to have successful careers as professors at universities across the country, including SLU.
- David Curtis, Ph.D., professor of communication, Blackburn College
- Abigail Lambke, Ph.D., assistant professor of English, Avila University
- John Walter, Ph. D., assistant professor, Creighton University
- Thomas M. Walsh, Ph D., associate professor, Saint Louis University