Hadi Alhorr, Ph.D.
Chair & Associate Professor; Paul Lorenzini Professor
Department of International Business
Boeing Institute of International Business
Ph.D. in Strategy and International Management, Texas Tech University
M.B.A. in International Finance, Texas Tech University
B.A. in Business Administration, American University of Beirut
- Director, Boeing Institute for International Business (2016 - Present)
- Director, Hungarian Missouri Educational Partnership (2018 - Present)
Publications and Media Placements
Benmamoun, M., Alhorr, H., Ascencio, C., and Woojong, S. (2020). Social Enterprises
in Electronic Markets: Web Localization or Standardization. Journal of Electronic
Arikan, Ramazan, Jiang, Chuandi. and Alhorr, Hadi (2017) The Effect of Multinationality and Strategic Choice on Subsidiary and Home-country Firm Performance: the Moderating Role of Cultural Distance. Journal of Business and Economics: Vol 8. No. 5, pp 397- 406.
Cowden, Birton, Alhorr, Hadi, Bendickson, Joshua (2015) Experience-Based Green Board Capital: Linking Board of Directors and Firm Environmental Performance. Journal of Leadership, Accountability, and Ethics: Vol 12, Issue 3, pp 16- 29.
Cowden, Birton and Alhorr, Hadi (2013) Disruptive Innovation in Multinational Enterprises. Multinational Business Review: Vol. 21, Issue 4.
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Executive Master of International Business Faculty Award, Chaifetz School of Business (2014, 2016)
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Board of Directors, World Affairs Council of St. Louis (2018 - Present)
- Placement Center - Coordinator, Academy of International Business (2008 - Present)
- Academy of Management
- Academy of International Business
- Strategic Management Society