Where Mission Meets the Market
The Chaifetz School of Business stands at the intersection of Saint Louis University’s Jesuit mission and the market. Our students learn about business by doing through innovative, hands-on courses that not only give students the technical skills to drive business success, but the ethical leadership skills to use business as a driving force for good.
Business Billikens are entrepreneurial thinkers, difference makers, global citizens and agents of positive change. We stand for the higher purpose and greater good, in business and beyond.
The Chaifetz Difference
Beyond our unique mission, there are certain aspects of the Chaifetz School of Business that cause us to stand out:
- Our Jesuit tradition
- AACSB accreditation
- Top-ranked business programs
- Comprehensive career planning
However, we’re most proud of our commitment to you.
We won’t ask you to embrace ideas as much as we’ll encourage you to challenge them; to discover larger, stronger answers; and to develop as a business leader committed to making a difference in the world.
- 10/06Edward Jones Dean's Speaker Series - Carolyn Kindle
- 10/06Office Hours with the Dean
- 10/14Chaifetz Center for Entrepreneurship Workshop Series - Customer Discovery
- 10/25Virtual Preview SLU - Graduate Business Preview Night
- 11/01Office Hours with the Dean
- 11/11Chaifetz Center for Entrepreneurship Workshop Series - Financial Modeling
- 12/02Chaifetz Center for Entrepreneurship Workshop Series - Pitching
- 12/13Office Hours with the Dean
- 02/02Office Hours with the Dean
- 03/07Office Hours with the Dean
- 04/11Office Hours with the Dean
- 05/11Office Hours with the Dean