Values. Leadership. Action. Success.
The Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business has a long-standing history of creating successful business leaders. We are bankers and accountants. Marketers and managers. Economists and entrepreneurs.
There are certain aspects of the Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business that cause us to stand out:
- Our Jesuit tradition
- AACSB accreditation
- Top-ranked business programs
- Comprehensive career planning
However, we’re most proud of our commitment to you.
We won’t ask you to embrace ideas as much as we’ll encourage you to challenge them; to discover larger, stronger answers; and to develop as a business leader committed to making a difference in the world.
- 05/11Executive Master of International Business: Virtual Open House
- 05/19Executive Master of International Business: Virtual Open House
- 06/08Executive Master of International Business: Virtual Information Session
- 06/22Executive Master of International Business: Virtual Information Session
- 06/30Preview SLU - Virtual Graduate Business Preview Night