Where Mission Meets the Market
The Chaifetz School of Business stands at the intersection of Saint Louis University’s Jesuit mission and the market. Our students learn about business by doing through innovative, hands-on courses that not only give students the technical skills to drive business success, but the ethical leadership skills to use business as a driving force for good.
Business Billikens are entrepreneurial thinkers, difference makers, global citizens and agents of positive change. We stand for the higher purpose and greater good, in business and beyond.
The Chaifetz Difference
Beyond our unique mission, there are certain aspects of the Chaifetz School of Business that cause us to stand out:
- Our Jesuit tradition
- AACSB accreditation
- Top-ranked business programs
- Comprehensive career planning
However, we’re most proud of our commitment to you.
We won’t ask you to embrace ideas as much as we’ll encourage you to challenge them; to discover larger, stronger answers; and to develop as a business leader committed to making a difference in the world.
- 01/31/23Startup Etiquette 101
- 02/08/23Chaifetz Career Day
- 02/08/23Chaifetz Career Fair
- 02/13/23How to Become a Millionaire
- 02/13/232 Men and A Garden Speaker Event
- 02/14/23Breaking the Ice - Aspire STL x Finance Club
- 02/14/23A Crash Course for Business Etiquette
- 02/15/23The Impact of Global Business
- 02/15/23Industrial Commons Ft. Catherine Armstrong
- 02/16/23Business N’ Brunch
- 02/16/23Sustainability on a Global Scale
- 02/16/23On the line: When do teams separate themselves from their athletes?
- 02/17/23Friday Faculty Seminar: Mental Health
- 02/17/23The Catholic Ethical Purchasing Alliance Training: A Step Towards Bringing Ethically Sourced Products to Campus
- 02/21/23SLU eMentor Event
- 03/07/23Office Hours with the Dean
- 03/21/23SLU eMentor
- 04/11/23Office Hours with the Dean
- 05/11/23Office Hours with the Dean