A degree from Saint Louis University’s Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business creates a foundation for success that is highly regarded by employers and highly ranked by national publications.
- Accounting, B.S.
- Analytics and Enterprise Systems, B.S.
- Economics, B.S.
- Entrepreneurship, B.S.
- Finance, B.S.
- Information Technology Management, B.S.
- International Business, B.S.
- Leadership and Human Resource Management, B.S.
- Marketing, B.S.
- Sports Business, B.S.
Undergraduate students can also complete the Service Leadership Program and earn a minor in service leadership.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Executive Master of International Business
- Master of Science in Applied Financial Economics
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in International Business and Marketing
- Business Administration/Educational Leadership
- Business Administration/Health Administration
- Business Administration/Law
- Business Administration/Medicine
- Graduate Business Foundations
- Ethics and Corporate Compliance
- Post-MBA Certificate
- Supply Chain Management