Business is everywhere. The Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business at Saint Louis University realizes that skills learned in business academics are applicable to more than just business.
The Chaifetz School's minors include:
- Business administration (for non-business students only)
- Business analytics
- Business Technology Management
- Human resource management
- International business
- Service leadership (for business majors only)
- Sports business
- Supply chain management
Applying for the Minor Programs
It is highly suggested that non-business students apply for a minor program before completing 60 credits. Business majors should notify their advisor if interested in a business minor.
Students should note the following requirements and limitations:
- Students must have a 2.0 minimum overall SLU GPA at the time of application
- Students pursuing the B.A. in economics cannot choose ECON 3120 or ECON 3140 as electives for the business administration minor
- Students in programs that share more than half of the requirements for the minor embedded in the program are not eligible to earn the business minor. For example, aviation management and health management majors are not eligible for the business administration minor.
Non-business students who meet the minor eligibility requirements must apply to a minor program. Complete the online application or submit a paper application to room 130 in Cook Hall. Staff will review the application and notify the applicant of their request status.