Tricia Bagsby, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Graduate Education; Medart Chair in Family Business
Department of Management
Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Saint Louis University
M.S. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Saint Louis University
B.A. in Psychology & Certificate in Human Resources Management, Saint Louis University
Family Business, Entrepreneurship, Identity and Work, Organizational Psychology
Publications and Media Placements
Boyle, R. A., Katz, J. A., & Bagsby, P. G. (2021). Tiny Sips and Walmart—A Dream or
a Curse? Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy.
Barber, L. K., Bailey, S. F., & Bagsby, P. G. (2015). Improving Research Participant Ethics The Utility of an Online Educational Module. Teaching of Psychology, 42(2), 143-148.
Barber, L. K., & Bagsby, P. G. (2012). Beyond Milgram: Expanding research ethics education to participant responsibilities. Office of Teaching Resources in Psychology, 1-33.
Honors and Awards
- Beta Gamma Sigma Outstanding Teacher Award, Chaifetz School of Business (2022)
- St. Louis Business Journal '40 Under 40' awardee (2021)
- 'Top 40 Game Changers' - Workforce magazine (2019)
- St. Louis Top Millennial award - St. Louis Small Business Monthly (2019)
- Marylin K. Rigby Award, Saint Louis University (2012)
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Academy of Management
- Family Firm Institute
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) of Greater St. Louis
- St. Louis Organization Development Network