Denise Guithues-Amrhein, Ph.D.
Department of Accounting
Ph.D. in Business Administration (Accounting), Saint Louis University
M.S. in Finance, Saint Louis University
B.S. in Business Administration (Accounting), Saint Louis University
Publications and Media Placements
Fisher, J. E., Guithues-Amrhein, D. and Pieroni, H. (2018). "Dr. Catalona’s Collection."
In SAGE Business Cases. SAGE Publications Ltd., 10.4135/9781526445421.
Fisher, J. E., Guithues-Amrhein, D. (2014). Ethics Without Borders. Journal of Business Ethics Education/Neilson Journals Publishing, 11.
Guithues-Amrhein, D. (2011). Integrating REA and XBRL GL to Facilitate Modern Business Reporting. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 2(24).
Honors and Awards
- Beta Alpha Psi National Accounting Honor Society (Charter Member)
- Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society
- Pi Mu Epsilon National Mathematical Honor Society
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Accounting Association
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Financial Executive Institute