Xu (Frank) Wang, Ph.D.
Department of Accounting
Ph.D. in Accounting, University of Texas at Arlington
Master in Information Systems Management, Carnegie Mellon University
Bachelor in Economics, Beijing Technology and Business University-China
Investor Trading, Financial Disclosure, Corporate Governance, Sustainability, Financial Technology
Publications and Media Placements
Bhattacharya, N., Chakrabarty, B., Wang, X. 2020. High-Frequency Traders and Price
Informativeness during Earnings Announcements? Review of Accounting Studies 25: 1156–1199.
Chakrabarty, B., Seetharaman, A., Swanson, Z., Wang, X. 2018. Management Risk Incentives and the Readability of Corporate Disclosures. Financial Management 47(3): 583-616.
Honors and Awards
- Most cited paper at Financial Management - 2020.
- Best Paper Award, Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting (JIFMA) - 2013.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Accounting Association (Member)
- American Finance Association (Member)
- Financial Management Association (Member)