The Emerson Leadership Institute in the Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business partners with data analytics faculty in the business school to provide innovative and affordable data analytics services to non-profits. The Emerson Leadership Institute employs faculty, student researchers and faculty-developed tools to offer data analytics services that can be customized to meet the needs of any non-profit.
Data analytics is about uncovering business insights from organizational data. Such insights can be used to optimize resource allocation, identify new opportunities and reduce costs by increasing operational efficiency. Data analytics is powerful, but it requires specific technical skills and sophisticated tools. Many non-profits do not have the resources or expertise needed to implement analytics programs and draw meaningful conclusions from the results.
Data analytics helps non-profits answer critical questions:
- How do we consolidate donor/member data?
- How do we reduce marketing expenses?
- How do we extract insights from donor/member data?
- How do we identify profiles for target marketing?
- How can we use data to design campaigns?
- Which donors/members should we invite to events?
- Who are potential donors/members for the next year?
- How can we increase donations from existing donors/members?
- How can we use advanced analytics for budgeting?
Data Analytics for Non-Profits Workshop
Join us for one of our upcoming data analytics workshops held at the Chaifetz School of Business. These workshops offer a primer on data analytics, demonstrate leading tools and applications and give participants the chance to interact with data in our state-of-the-art Edward Jones Data Analytics Lab.