- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Blackboard Learn
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Fuze Meeting
- Campus Pack
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Web-based Survey Tools
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
Campus Pack is a tool for creating blogs, journals, wikis and discussions in Blackboard that can be used in class or shared with world. Campus Pack is available via Blackboard Learn to all SLU faculty, staff and students.
- NEWS about Campus Pack at SLU (Updated 7/1/14)
- How to Access Campus Pack
- Campus Pack Features
- Training and Tutorials
- Need Help? Support for Campus Pack
Campus Pack will be upgraded starting at 6:00 a.m. CDT on Saturday, August 2, 2014. The upgrade will feature a new, easier to navigate user interface and a more powerful text editor. Click on the links below to learn more about what's included in the upgrade:
- What's New in the Summer 2014 Update **
- Recorded Demo of the New User Interface **
- About the New Text Editor
- Log in to the mySLU portal at myslu.slu.edu
- Click the Tools tab
- Click the Blackboard Learn button
- Click the title of the Blackboard course you wish to deploy a Campus Pack tool on.
- Edit Mode must be on. Hover over the Tools button at the top of the page. Click the Campus Pack tool you wish to deploy.
Campus Pack at SLU offers the following features:
- Easily create Campus Pack wikis, blogs, journals and discussion boards.
- Share wikis, blogs, journals and discussion boards with specific people, or the entire world.*
- Easily share wikis, blogs, journals and discussions within a class.
- Create a journal that only a student and their instructor can see.
- Templates for creating content.
* Please note: the links to Campus Pack tools, such as a blog, are not indexed by search engines like Google and Bing. Participants outside of Saint Louis University must be given the URL link for the tool in order to participate.
- To request SLU ITS support with Campus Pack, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and hours.
** Disclaimer: The links are to pages or videos created by the Campus Pack vendor. Not all features included on the Campus Pack's support website are available in the Saint Louis University Blackboard environment.
Updated: 7/2/2014 MB