- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- mySLU Portal
- Banner Self-Service
- Internet Native Banner
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Security Updates
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Guest Account Requests
- Database and Business Intelligence Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
Internet Native Banner
In 2013, Internet Native Banner (INB) received an added layer of security. In the process, the web address, or URL, changed slightly. If you used a bookmark to access INB, please be sure to change the URL to simply inb.slu.edu. You can also access INB through the Tools tab of the mySLU portal as normal.
Internet Native Banner (INB) is used by office staff on campus to administer applicant and student records, package and award financial aid, enter, approve and track financial transactions, control the hiring process, run payrolls, track donor giving and potential donors, and other duties.
For information on the five modules that comprise INB, please click on the links below:
- Financial Aid - Used by advanced users performing various functions for the University.
- Finance - A complete financial information and management system that delivers strategic financial data to University executives and business officers.
- Human Resources - Supports personnel record-keeping, payroll functions, compensation, and other important University needs.
- Student - Supports functions for student administration, including: registration, admissions, class schedules and more.
- Advancement/Alumni - Supports diverse activities critical to a successful SLU advancement program.
For training videos on how to access and use SLU's Internet Native Banner system, please click here.