- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Multimedia Labs
- Multimedia Resources
- Instructional Media Collection
- Electronic Delivery Systems
- Video Conferencing
- Open Computer Labs
- Classroom Computer Labs
- Software Installation Requests
Video conferencing technology enables individuals and groups to communicate face-to-face from different locations. Presenters and participants can explain visual concepts and address questions in real time. ITS has video conferencing options suitable for one-on-one discussions, small group meetings, or classroom events.
- Fuze Meeting is a web-conferencing and real-time collaboration tool that can be accessed using the Fuze app for your computer, tablet, or smartphone. With Fuze a Host can create a virtual meeting space for others to collaborate with one another from anywhere in the world. Learn more here.
- Google Video Chat allows two or more people with Google Apps accounts to talk face-to-face online at mail.slu.edu. Google video chat provides free, high quality video and audio interaction. There's no limit to the number of people you can chat with in a group video chat, and any participant can invite others to join as well. For more information about using Google video chat, please click here.
- Polycom Systems are installed in classrooms and conference rooms throughout campus. Polycom rooms are equipped for virtual meetings and presentations. Most rooms seat 10 or more individuals, and up to 4 rooms can be connected to a single meeting or presentation. These rooms are available to be reserved by faculty or staff. For locations and reservation information, please click here.
For more information on video conferencing services, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and contact information.