To be eligible, a student must meet all of the following conditions:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better at all times, including at the time of application.
- 54 or more credits completed towards J.D.
- "C" or better in each of the following courses: Health Care Law, Administrative Law, and Legal Profession, prior to the start of the semester in D.C.
- Pursuing a health law concentration, health law related dual degree, or health law LL.M.
- Cover Letter(s)
- Unofficial Transcript
- 5-Page Writing Sample
- Completed Application Form
- Transportation to/from Washington, D.C.
- Housing in Washington, D.C.
- Living expenses in Washington, D.C.
Monday, Sept. 11: Noon Information Session, Scott Hall, Room 1032
Thursday, Sept. 14: Applications DUE
Friday, Sept. 15 – Oct. 6: Placement matching occurs
Wednesday, Oct. 25: Regalia Days for Semester in D.C. students
Tuesday, Nov. 7: Departure Meeting, Location TBA
Jan. 8: Semester in D.C. begins
Feb. 14-15: Site visits
April 17: Last day of Semester in D.C. 2024