Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 10 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 03/23/23MOLAP visit
- 03/25/23Early Bird Bar Prep Workshop: MBE Pass Class, Part One
- 03/30/23Madrid Session #4
- 04/05/23Refugees at Risk to Refugees as an International Risk
- 04/14/23CICL and Law Journal Symposium: The Legitimacy and Legality of War: From Philosophical Foundations to Emerging Problems
- 04/15/23SLU LAW Day at the Ballpark
- 04/19/23SLU LAW Madrid Program: Final Mandatory Pre-Departure Meeting