Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 10 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 09/25Annual Health Law Scholars Weekend
- 09/25'The Legacy of RBG'
- 09/25AALSA Netflix Watch Party
- 09/26Annual Health Law Scholars Weekend
- 09/26Career Services Public Interest Law Program - Explore the Possibilities
- 09/29Health Law Distinguished Speaker Series - Daniel Dawes, J.D.
- 09/291L Workshop: Outlining 101