Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 10 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 02/04/23Early Bird Bar Prep Workshop: Planning for Success on the Bar Exam
- 02/08/23Madrid Info Session #3
- 02/11/23Early Bird Bar Prep Workshop: Tackling the Multistate Performance Test
- 02/18/23Early Bird Bar Prep Workshop: Tackling the Multistate Essay Exam
- 02/22/23Student Loan Repayment Strategies for Legal Careers
- 02/23/23MOLAP visit
- 03/03/2335th Annual Health Law Symposium: The Laws, Policies, and Politics of Public Health Emergency Powers