Medical Center Library provides various services and instructions to assist you with your research, publishing and other scholarly activities.
- Literature reviews: narrative review, systematic review, scoping review and integrative review
- Research data management and compliance
- Publishing & Citation management
- Research impact
- Copyright, fair use, plagiarism and open access matters
- Information literacy/Evidence-Based Practice
- Expert literature search
- Customized instructions
A research guide page with detailed information on each of these services is under development and will be continually updated with evolving information.
Please contact us for inquiries and requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find your liaison librarian, please go to Medical Center Library Liaison Librarians