Students at Saint Louis University register for courses through Banner Self-Service which is accessed through mySLU.slu.edu, under the Tools tab.
Banner provides access for students to:
- Check their billing information
- Add or drop courses
- Verify their financial aid information
- Complete online course evaluations
- View student records and make transcript requests
SLU Visiting Students
A SLU-Madrid admissions counselor at the Study Abroad Office in St. Louis will provide you with your registration PIN, which you will need to register and to make changes (add/drop courses) online.
Non-SLU Visiting Students
First, meet with your home campus advisor. It’s your responsibility to make sure the courses you register for will fulfill your requirements and transfer to your institution. You don't need a PIN to register. However, during the authentication process, the first time you go to MySLU, you may be asked for one. It's your date of birth (enter in the mm/dd/yyyy format). Also, if you enter a cell phone during authentication, make sure you have it with you to receive security codes.
All Other Students
Meet with your advisor prior to registration. An advisor meeting hold will be placed on your account, which your advisor will release when you meet. You will not be able to register until your advisor releases this hold.
How to Register
Check the schedule of classes first, so you'll know the courses you want to register for. Write down the CRNs of those courses. Log in to Banner with your SLU Net ID and password.
- Log in to MySLU
- Click on the Tools tab, then on the Banner Self-Service icon
- Select the Student tab
- Click on Registration
- Click on Add or Drop Classes
- Select the correct Term (spring, summer or fall)
- Enter your Alternate PIN (if asked to do so)
- Enter the CRNs for the courses you want to take in the boxes and click Submit Changes or click on the Class Search button
- If you search, click on Advanced Search, highlight the subjects you are interested in, choose Madrid, Spain, under Campus and click Section Search
- Select the classes you want and click Register
Follow the same steps to add or drop courses.
How to View Your Schedule
- Under the Student tab, click on Registration
- Click on Student Schedule
- Select the correct term
- Click Submit
For full courses add yourself to the waitlists.