The nephrology residency program at Saint Louis University School of Medicine exclusively uses the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The following materials must be transmitted to us through ERAS:
- Two to three letters of recommendation
- All standardized test scores
- Visa status (we currently sponsor J1 and H-1B visas)
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Copy of certified transcript of board scores
- Personal statement
- Each resident's application is reviewed and selected candidates will be invited to interview mid-November through late January.
The residency program at Saint Louis University School of Medicine participates in the National Residency Matching Process. Final selection of candidates who interview at Saint Louis University is made following the interview process with entry to the match scheduled the second week in February.