Saint Louis University has partnered with Guild Education to provide reduced tuition rates for fully online bachelor's and master's degree and certificate programs in the School for Professional Studies to corporate partners nationwide.
Corporate Partner Benefits
In order to be eligible, employees must be currently employed by a company that partners with Guild Education. Employees can receive a discount on tuition of $357 per credit hour for undergraduate courses and $632 per credit hour for graduate courses. Tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
How to Get Started
- Find the online degree program at SLU that is right for your professional career goals.
- Complete an application for admission.
- Submit your sponsorship application to your employer.
- Submit your verification letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Guild Verification Letter. Letter must be submitted 10 days prior to term start date.
- Connect with your academic and new student coaches.
- Begin taking classes in the next available term.
For more information or to begin exploring degree options, contact the School for Professional Studies at 314-526-2825 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.