InfoED SPIN Database
Saint Louis University provides access to the funding search database, InfoED SPIN. You can use this database to find funding opportunities from a variety of sponsors.
You can access the InfoED SPIN database from any on-campus computer without logging in. Use of SPIN off campus requires you to use a VPN or create a profile.
Create a Profile
- Click www.spin.infoedglobal.com
- If on campus, click ‘Sign In’ (off campus will direct you to the sign in page)
- Select ‘Need to Create a New Profile’
- Enter your SLU ID and click ‘Save’
- When approved, you will receive an e-mail with a link to set a unique password
Once completed you will have access to the search database as well as functionality like creating saved searches and setting up notifications.
Corporate and Foundation Funding
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations at SLU provides campus-wide support in managing the University’s relationship with private foundations and corporations.
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations can assist faculty seeking support for research and training. If you are seeking research support from a foundation or industry partner, please contact the office directly.