The Boeing Co. sponsors the BOLD — Boeing Opportunity for Leadership Development — scholarship program at Saint Louis University.
The Boeing Co. is committed to preparing leaders for a global workforce. SLU offers an ideal partnership opportunity by providing a multidisciplinary and holistic education that is not only recognized for technical excellence but is also highly regarded for its legendary preparation of the whole person. Therefore, this scholarship presents the Boeing Co. with a unique opportunity to select and mentor those students majoring in business, engineering, computer science and/or mathematics at Saint Louis University who with the best leadership potential.
Scholarships are awarded to students from the Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business, School of Science and Engineering, and the College of Arts and Sciences.
To be eligible, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior (not graduating prior to May 2024) who has declared their primary major as either business, engineering, mathematics or computer science
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Show potential to make a significant contribution to the University's goal of providing a culturally, professionally, and globally diverse learning environment."
- There is a preference for applicants to have a secondary major, minor or certificate in business, engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- Prior recipients are eligible for this scholarship with re-application.
- Important Note: this is a tuition-only award. Students with full-tuition awards are not eligible. Full-tuition awards can be from one award or a combination of awards.
How to Apply for the Boeing BOLD Scholarship
- Log in mySLU
- Click on the "Tools" tab
- Click on the "Scholarship Suite" icon
- Complete the general application questions upon entering the site (remember to hit "Finish" and "Submit")
- Click on "Boeing BOLD Scholarship" and apply
Applications will be accepted until Thursday, December 7, 2023. For questions, contact Scott Sell, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org.