Saint Louis University's 1818 Advanced College Credit Program offers students the opportunity to earn college credit at a discounted rate.
Tuition is billed based on the number of credit hours you take. The tuition for a
single credit hour this year is $65. A tuition bill will be mailed to your home address.
How to Pay Your Bill
There are three ways to pay your bills. If you don't pay your tuition in full on time, you will be dropped from your class and have to pay a $50 reinstatement fee.
- Log into MySLU.
- Once in mySLU click on the "Tools" tab near the SLU header.
- On the next page choose the "Payment Suite" icon.
- Click the green "Make a Payment" button.
- Choose the button for "Current Account Balance" and then "Continue"
- Select your payment method using the drop down menu.
Saint Louis University
P.O. Box 790165
Saint Louis, MO 63179
If you do not have a tuition statement, please visit the Office of Student Financial
Services in DuBourg Hall Room 121 to obtain a printed copy.
If you've been dropped for non-payment you can be reinstated into your college credit
courses only if the tuition balance is paid in full and reinstatement is processed
within the immediately following semester.
Deadlines for Reinstatement
- Reinstatement into a fall semester course: May 01st of the same academic year
- Reinstatement into a spring semester course: December 01st of the following academic
Follow these instructions to have your credit reinstated.
- Write a check for the total balance of your full tuition, plus a $50 reinstatement fee.
- Make the check payable to "Saint Louis University" In the memo line include your full name and Banner ID number.
- Mail your check to:
1818 Advanced College Credit Program
1 N. Grand Blvd., DB 150
Saint Louis, MO 63103
Your college credit courses will be reinstated if the reinstatement deadline has not passed and after our office has received the full amount of tuition plus the reinstatement fee.
A need-based student scholarship to assist students in paying their 1818 Advanced
College Credit program is available. High schools are awarded $390 of tuition assistance
(six credit hours) per academic year. High school officials are responsible for deciding
how to award the tuition scholarships to students. Scholarships assistance does not
roll over to the next academic year and cannot be used towards reinstatement or late
To request scholarship assistance, talk to your 1818 Advanced College Credit coordinator. The coordinator will submit the scholarship request form during the request period. Multiple students can be submitted on one form.
At the close of the request period, the 1818 Advanced College Credit office will verify awards and submit for processing to student financial services at SLU. Awards will then be applied and high schools will be notified through their 1818 Advanced College Credit coordinator.
Students/families are responsible for paying tuition balance not covered by the award. If a remaining balance is not paid in full by the tuition deadline, the student is still eligible to reinstate and receive their scholarship but will be required to pay the $50 reinstatement fee.