Saint Louis University's 1818 Advanced College Credit program offers students the opportunity to earn college credit at a discounted rate.
Tuition for the 1818 program is billed based on the number of credit hours the student
is enrolled in. View 1818 tuition rates. Upon successful registration, a tuition bill will be mailed to your home address.
SLU bills tuition based on semesterly registration. Families will receive a tuition
bill each semester their student chooses to enroll in 1818 courses.
How to Pay Your Bill
There are three ways to pay your bills.
Follow the steps below to make payments online. Please note having your printed bill will be required to complete this. If you do not have your bill, please contact the 1818 Program for your Banner ID and tuition amount at email@example.com.
- Access the 1818 Payment Portal website at https://www.e-billexpress.com/ebpp/SLU/
- Enter your Banner ID in the first field.
- Re-enter your Banner ID to confirm and click "Make a Payment."
- On the next screen, enter name, phone number, email address, and the tuition dollar amount under "Payment Amount."
- Select the current term in the drop down.
- Click "Add A Payment Method" and select either credit card or electronic check payment.
- Enter in your information and click "Add" and "Continue to Payment."
- Verify your information. If all the information is correct, click “Make Payment."
You may make multiple payments as long as the balance is paid in full by the tuition deadline. A confirmation screen and email will confirm successful payment of tuition.
Due to COVID-19, this payment method is encouraged to be a last resort as there may be a delay in processing. Please attempt to make an online payment in the 1818 Payment Portal.
You can also pay your tuition bill by mail by writing a check payable to “Saint Louis
University.” In the check memo line, put your full name and Banner ID number.
Mail your check to:
Saint Louis University
P.O. Box 790165
Saint Louis, MO 63179
You can pay your tuition bill in person at Saint Louis University's campus. Make
the check payable to "Saint Louis University." In the check memo line, write your
full name and Banner ID. Drop your check off in the payment box outside of the cashier’s
office in DuBourg Hall.
If you do not have a tuition statement, please visit the Office of Student Financial Services in DuBourg Hall Room 121 to obtain a printed copy.
A need-based student scholarship to assist students in paying their 1818 Advanced
College Credit program is available. To request scholarship assistance, please speak with your 1818 Advanced College Credit
coordinator. The coordinator will submit the scholarship request form during the request