Saint Louis University’s Department of Language, Literatures and Cultures is led by prominent scholars who study the works, peoples and cultures of the world.
- Yun A. Lee, Ph.D. - Program Coordinator
- Yongzhen Shu Curtin, Ph.D, adjunct faculty
- Arline Cravens, Ph.D.
- L. Cassandra Hamrick, Ph.D. - Graduate Program Coordinator
- Kathleen Llewellyn, Ph.D.
- Dan Nickolai, Ph.D. - LRC Director
- Jean-Louis Pautrot, Ph.D.
- Pascale Perraudin, Ph.D. - Program Coordinator
- Annie Smart, Ph.D.
- Alyssa Ward, adjunct faculty
- Evelyn Meyer, Ph.D. - Program Coordinator
- Gregory Divers, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Evelyn Wisbey, Ph.D.
- Please contact email@example.com for questions about Italian.
- Elizabeth Blake, Ph.D. - Program Coordinator
- David Murphy, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Sergey Toymentsev, Ph.D.
- Sheri Anderson-Gutiérrez, Ph.D.
- Olga Arbeláez, Ph.D.
- Sarah Bauer, M.A., M.E.D.
- Maria Elsy Cardona, Ph.D., Emerita
- Christina García, Ph.D. - Program Coordinator
- Paul Garcia, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Julia Lieberman, Ph.D.
- Óscar López, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Germán Lorenzo-Ayala, M.A.
- Ana Montero, Ph.D.
- Nil Santiáñez, Ph.D.
- Amy Wright, Ph.D. - Graduate Program Coordinator
- Rubén Ángel Arias, Ph.D., adjunct faculty
- Dina Fachin, Ph.D., adjunct faculty
- Maria Grignola, adjunct faculty
- Sean Jones, adjunct faculty
- Kristina Knudsen-Galindo, Ph.D., adjunct faculty
- Violeta Martinez Morones, adjunct faculty
- Ángela Plefka, Ph.D., adjunct faculty
Classics, - Ancient Greek and Latin
Courses in Ancient Greek and Latin are now offered through Theological Studies.