College of Arts and Sciences Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives
Our mission in the College of Arts and Sciences is to create and foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive community that recognizes and amplifies our students, faculty, and staff. As part of this commitment, we embrace all human diversity, including race and ethnicity, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, language, culture, national origins, religious commitments, age, status, political perspectives and more. We understand that the work of social justice is ongoing, and we affirm our commitment to building and sustaining a diverse, inclusive, and equitable working and learning environment.
More events will be announced in the fall semester.
- Being BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ in Law School, January 26, 2023
- Book talk with Chris Kellerman, February 15, 2023
- Sexism in STEM, March 22, 2023
- The Race Card Project (PDF) with Michelle Norris, April 4, 2023
- Racial Justice and the Catholic Church with Rev. Bryan Massingale, April 26, 2023
The College of Arts and Sciences is enthusiastic about opportunities to enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion across campus. If you have feedback, suggestions or ideas, please Speak Up and help make Saint Louis University a welcoming community for all. You may send a message to CASDEI@slu.edu.