Saint Louis University’s Department of Language, Literatures and Cultures is led by prominent scholars who study the works, peoples and cultures of the world.
- Arline Cravens, Ph.D.
- L. Cassandra Hamrick, Ph.D.
- Kathleen Llewellyn, Ph.D.
- Dan Nickolai, Ph.D.
- Jean-Louis Pautrot, Ph.D.
- Pascale Perraudin, Ph.D.
- Annie Smart, Ph.D.
- Jennifer Vierrether, adjunct faculty
- Stacey Vandas, graduate assistant
- Evelyn Meyer, Ph.D.
- Gregory Divers, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Sydney Norton, Ph.D.
- Evelyn Wisbey, adjunct faculty
Classics, Ancient Greek and Latin
- Anthony Daly, S.J.
- Joan Hart-Hasler, Ph.D.
- Claude N. Pavur, S.J., Emeritus
- Adrian Patrick McCaffery, O.P., adjunct faculty
- Kathleen Walkowiak, adjunct faculty
Latin American Studies
- Yelena Belyaeva-Standen, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth Blake, Ph.D.
- Zdenko Mandušić, Ph.D.
- David Murphy, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Susanna Weygandt, Ph.D., adjunct faculty
- Sheri Anderson-Gutiérrez, Ph.D.
- Olga Arbeláez, Ph.D.
- Sarah Bauer, M.A. M.E.D.
- Elsy Cardona, Ph.D.
- Dina Fachin, adjunct faculty
- Christina García, Ph.D.
- Paul Garcia, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Julia Lieberman, Ph.D.
- Óscar López, Ph.D.
- Germán Lorenzo-Ayala, M.A.
- Kelly Lovejoy Ph.D.
- Ana Montero, Ph.D.
- Nil Santiáñez, Ph.D.
- Amy Wright, Ph.D.
- Hillary Birdsong, adjunct faculty
- Dina Fachin, Ph.D., adjunct faculty
- Maria Grignola, adjunct faculty
- Brittany Kinealy, adjunct faculty
- Kristina Knudsen-Galindo, Ph.D., adjunct faculty
- Ramiro Gutiérrez-León, adjunct faculty
- Violeta Martinez Morones, adjunct faculty
- Russell Tallant, adjunct faculty
- Angela Blash, graduate assistant