Saint Louis University’s Department of Language, Literatures and Cultures is led by prominent scholars who study the works, peoples and cultures of the world.
- Arline Cravens, Ph.D.
- L. Cassandra Hamrick, Ph.D.
- Kathleen Llewellyn, Ph.D.
- Dan Nickolai, Ph.D.
- Jean-Louis Pautrot, Ph.D.
- Pascale Perraudin, Ph.D.
- Annie Smart, Ph.D.
Classics, Ancient Greek and Latin
- Sheri Anderson-Gutiérrez, Ph.D.
- Olga Arbeláez, Ph.D.
- Sarah Bauer, M.A., M.E.D.
- Maria Elsy Cardona, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Christina García, Ph.D.
- Paul Garcia, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Julia Lieberman, Ph.D.
- Óscar López, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Germán Lorenzo-Ayala, M.A.
- Kelly Lovejoy Ph.D.
- Ana Montero, Ph.D.
- Nil Santiáñez, Ph.D.
- Amy Wright, Ph.D.
- Hillary Birdsong, adjunct faculty
- Dina Fachin, Ph.D., adjunct faculty
- Maria Grignola, adjunct faculty
- Esther Herrera, adjunct faculty
- Kristina Knudsen-Galindo, Ph.D., adjunct faculty
- Violeta Martinez Morones, adjunct faculty
- Russell Tallant, adjunct faculty