The Saint Louis University Prison Education Program Advisory Board members are passionate about prison education, community service and policy change.
As it assists in the development, growth and sustainability of the SLU Prison Education Program, the board has three primary goals:
- Community engagement
- Resource development
Prison Program Advisory Board
Individuals and employers who represent the board include:
- Scott Berman, Ph.D., Prison Program Academic Director
- Ray Harter III, Civic Design, Inc.
- Dennis J. Jacknewitz, Attorney at Jennings, Jacknewitz and Schrader, P.C.
- Devin Johnston, Ph.D., Co-director of the Prison Program Arts and Education Program
- Julie O’Heir, Director of the Prison Education Program
- Jan Rasmussen, Former Associate Executive Director for St. Patrick Center
- Jason Sengheiser, Associate Circuit Judge for the 22nd Judicial Circuit
- Bill Siedhoff, Former Director at Department of Human Services for the City of Saint Louis
- The Jesuit Prison Education Network (JPEN)
- Mary, Mother of the Church Parish
- Resiliencia Trust
- St. Joseph Parish - Cottleville
- Sam & Marilyn Fox Foundation
- The Sunshine Lady Foundation
- The Trio Foundation of St. Louis
If you have any inquiries about the board or have fresh ideas that might assist its mission, contact Julie O'Heir, director for the Saint Louis University Prison Education Program, at 314-977-3206.