The Saint Louis University Prison Program Advisory Board members are passionate about prison education, community service and policy change.
As it assists in the development, growth and sustainability of the Saint Louis University Prison Program, the board has three primary goals:
- Community engagement
- Resource development
Prison Program Advisory Board
Individuals and employers who represent the board include:
- Scott Berman, Ph.D., Prison Program Academic Director
- Mary Gould, Ph.D., Prison Program Director
- Ray Harter III, Civic Design, Inc.
- Dennis J. Jacknewitz, Attorney at Jennings, Jacknewitz and Schrader, P.C.
- Devin Johnston, Ph.D., Co-director of the Prison Program Arts and Education Program
- Julie O’Heir, Program Manager for the Prison Program
- Jan Rasmussen, Former Associate Executive Director for St. Patrick Center
- Jason Sengheiser, Associate Circuit Judge for the 22nd Judicial Circuit
- Bill Siedhoff, Former Director at Department of Human Services for the City of Saint Louis
- Fox Family Foundation
- Mary, Mother of the Church Parish
- The Missouri Humanities Council
- St. Joseph Parish - Cottleville
- Sunshine Lady Foundation
- Trio Foundation of St. Louis
- We Raise Foundation
- Westerman Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts’ Big Read Program - NEA Big Read is a program of the National Endowment for the Arts in partnership with Arts Midwest.
If you have any inquires about the board, or have fresh ideas that might assist its mission, contact Julie O'Heir, program manager for the Saint Louis University Prison Program, at 314-977-3206.